Dr Khye Tang

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

A real family doctor who I have had the pleasure of visiting since moving to Ashford. Sadly last week phoned to make a future appointment, it was always about 2 to 3 weeks for an appointment with him. I was told after 19 years he leaves next week. Oh dear.

10th December 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

I had an appointment for minor surgery and Doctor Tang was very helpful in explaining what to expect before the surgery. He also spoke to me during the surgery at the appropriate times and was very reassuring during the procedure - checking I was feeling and let me know when things were likely to be uncomfortable so it wasn't a shock/surprise. The treatment was as good as being at a hospital if not better.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

A fantastic service by Dr K Tang who removed a skin tag from under my eye. Very understanding and great care from him and the nurse who was with him. I can't thank them enough. Personally fantastic service from the NHS.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Dr Tang and his surgery assistant (Elaine) put me totally at ease for my minor surgery. They were totally professional throughout and made the whole procedure a pain free experience. No hesitation in recommending Dr Tang for any minor surgery - A1+!

4th November 2015
Written by a patient at Studholme Medical Centre

Dr. Tang is a lovely very caring GP. He listens to what you say and is always very helpful and supportive. Great eye contact too which is very important to patients. He carried out minor surgery on me today which went really well. He explained everything to me, both throughout and after the procedure. His surgery assistant Elaine was marvellous too. My big thanks go out to them and all at Studholme Surgery for a great job well done. Elaine Smith

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »