Dr Khaleel Jamil

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath

I was meant to see a different Dr, but due to circumstances I saw Dr Jamil. I saw him first for a very thorough consultation about IBS issues. Immediately I started to talk to him my embarrassment vanished & he listened & made me feel comfortable. I was admitted to the hospital for colonoscopy & endoscopy a week after my initial consultation. Nerves were flowing but again Dr Jamil put my mind at ease by explaining everything so clearly. I had time to ask questions & understood what was happening completely. Massive thanks to Dr Jamil & his team.

11th November 2015
Written by a carer at Nuffield Hospital Haywards Heath

Dr Jamil treated my daughter for intestinal problems. He was sympathetic, concerned, helpful and very thorough in his treatment and put my daughter fully at ease during her procedures. He was considerate and explained everything fully. Dr Jamil was prepared to put himself out to accommodate us and especially helpful when unforeseen circumstances complicated our arrival at an appointment. We thoroughly recommend him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists