Dr Khairy Gaber Gad

• Paediatrics

22nd June 2016
Written by a carer at Cumberland Infirmary

My daughter has had several issues from the age of 6months old, we had been back and forth to her doctors at least every three weeks for a year and getting nowhere with a long term solution and still having a poorly daughter ,thankfully we were eventually referred to DR Gad in December last year. He genuinely listened, took an interest and took into account our concerns and also my daughters past history, he promptly diagnosed her and gave us a treatment plan and we finally had someone who listened to our worries and thoughts and understood everyday life dealing with my daughters issues. we recently had her 6 month check up and dr gad started her on new medication and organised blood tests which were very promptly booked, he listened to exactly everything we stated and we finally found someone to understand us and how my daughter had been, we have gone from having a daughter who has been unwell for a long time resulting in a couple of hospital admissions to a very very happy/healthy thriving little girl , so many people have commented on the change in her in just the last few months, He really has changed our daughters and our lives! were all a lot happier and we dont have to worry of not knowing and just getting quick fixes. Since seeing Dr Gad it is the longest time she has gone without antibiotics/steroids and the healthiest she has been for the longest time.. We as a family really cant thank him enough not just from me and my husband but grandparents aunts/uncles.... and I would recommend him to anyone! He really does take every fine detail into account and is compassionate and makes you feel your opinions count. He personally rang me with results and scheduled scans/bloods tests very promptly, every piece of medication has been explained thoroughly and we finally feel we have everything under control!

29th February 2016
Written by a carer at Cumberland Infirmary

Dr Gad has been treating my 6 year old daughter. He is personable and immediately put us at ease. He even remembered us from a visit 6 months prior. He is thorough and made my daughter feel relaxed and comfortable in his presence. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Gad to anyone seeking medical attention for their child.

4th January 2016
Written by a carer at Wigton Hospital

Dr Gad has been treating my daughter for 6 months and his care is outstanding. Incredibly thorough, reassuring and deidcated to helping my daughter and finding the best of course of treatment. His follow-up care is the best we've ever experienced from a Dr; telephoning us as soon as he's had blood results back and faxing our GP with advice and prescriptions that same day that has ensured there has been no delay in receiving the correct treatment. Overall a brilliant, hardworking Dr who is friendly and makes it easy for us to contact him between appointments and is always very quick to get back in touch.

16th September 2015
Written by a carer at Cumberland Infirmary

Very nice man takes time to explain everything. Very polite and professional. He listens to any concerns and puts my son, his patient at ease with his friendly nature

26th August 2015
Written by a carer at Wigton Hospital

I truly can not thank Dr Gad enough for all he has done for my daughter, we fought on for 5 years trying to get to the bottom of what was the matter and Dr Gad finally got our answers, he took his time to be thourough and took great care of her. I am truly thankful for all he has done. Thank you

Short link to review Dr Khairy Gaber Gad: http://iwgc.net/ef4qr