Dr Kevin Stanton-King

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at Nene Valley Medical Centre

Dr K Stanton-King has been my GP for many years. It's a big practice and out of all the doctors I prefer to see him. He is always open to hearing what you have to say, listening before deciding what to prescribe or where to refer you onwards. Discussing options open to me and I always feel like his recommendations for treatment are sound and incouraging. He is happy to take time to explain in laymans terms drugs, side effects, and possible future treatment. I have every faith in him and his clinical diagnosis. He always follows up with a telephone call any specimens samples sent off for analysis. I have not been to any of the doctors at this surgery that I wouldn't be happy to see again or recommend. The reception staff are extremely helpful and will always try to get you in to see a doctor or nurse. Telephone consultations and triage nurse are all available at this fantastic surgery. I have been seeing nurses every week for dressings on my legs they couldn't be more professional and careing. The practice manager will listen if you have any suggestions and put them into action if required. They have in the last year made many improvements new telephone service which makes getting through easier. New automatic doors so patients can access the surgery more easily. When I hear friends talk about their GP's surgeries and being unable to get appointments to see a doctor I feel very sorry for them and glad I belong to this practice. I have no hesitation in recommending both Dr Stanton-King and this practice.

11th April 2012
Written by a patient at Nene Valley Medical Centre

Perhaps this "Doctor" would be of help if he listened to patients and was more aware of possible adverse effects of medication and advice

Short link to review Dr Kevin Stanton-King: http://iwgc.net/emcv