Dr Kevin Shotliff

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

17th April 2017
Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

I took my mum to her appointment with Dr Shotliff who was rude and unhelpful. He needs to work on his bedside manner. He started the appointment by saying why are you seeing me and not the other doctors, like we control the schedule. There was no support or advise, he didn't seem to care about my mums health. He was more interested in getting the appointment finished. Even when I began crying, he advised going back to my GP for treatment for depression. It went downhill from the moment we entered the room, there was also an manner of racism about him. My advise to all, avoid this man at all costs with all his medical degrees he wasn't interested in the patient. Given my mums medical history, he saw her as a lost cause which is shocking. I willl be reporting him to several complaints departments.

2nd February 2016
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I have type two diabetes and have seen Dr Shotliff on a number of occasions for his advice and help with managing the condition. My GP describes the stage I'm at as 'beyond his ability' and I applaud him for his honest. Dr Shotliff takes time, listens carefully and considers options for treatment with you in order to make sure you have the best control possible. He gives very clear advice and writes letters back to the GP with recommendations and suggestions for treatment. I find him extremely kind and personable and willing to look at all possibilities for the best treatment. So far on the basis of his recommendations I have recovered from a state of poor control and now have excellent control again. I will have no hesitation in going back to him if I need to.

Nearest Endocrinologists