Dr Kenneth Robinson

10th March 2016
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I have found Dr Robinson a very thoughtful, considerate and helpful healthcare professional. He is always keen to ensure he understands the health issues he is presented with and obtains the correct investigative process to determine a diagnosis.

16th September 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

All the doctors are excellent. I am listened to and always receive great

1st September 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT AT THE NEWGATE MEDICAL GROUP FOR NUMBER OF YEARS I CANNOT FAULT DOCTER ROBINSON AT ALL. MY TREATMENT HAS BEEN EXCELLENT.THE STAFF AT RECEPTION ARE ALWAYS VERY HELPFULL. ONE COMPLAINT COULD YOU INVEST IN A GOOD SPEAKER SYSTEM WHEN DOCTERS NURSES CALL YOU INTO THEIR SURGERY. IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF MY AGE 74 THAT I APPRECIATE WHAT PEOPLE DO FOR ME BUT I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE NEWGATE MEDICAL GROUP.

27th July 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Robinson has given me and members of my family outstanding care on all visits regarding any health concerns we have had. I think he goes to great length to help and understand patient's needs and always has the time to answer any queries the patient has in an easily understood manner which a non medical person can understand. I rate and trust this Doctor highly and so does all my family. We are more than satisfied with our care under Dr Robinson and would recommend him to other patients without any hesitation whatsoever.

10th June 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Robinson is very experienced and has been my GP for over 20 years. He has helped me through some very difficult times and has always shown compassion and understanding. He has also provided very sound practical life advice which has averted the need for more in depth medical intervention. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Robinson and am very glad to have him as my GP.

Short link to review Dr Kenneth Robinson: http://iwgc.net/eob6