Dr Keith Hattotuwa

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

2nd January 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I am at present under investigation for Asthma /chesty cough by this doctor and have found him to be attentive and caring. Always pleasant and at no time hurried, very informative and listened to what I had to say ,and understanding of my fears and concerns. Prepared to hear my suggestions and proffer clinical advise. I would not hesitate to recommend this very professional Doctor and caring individual. I would also like to commend the trust on this very clean pleasant and efficient hospital and on its outpatients departments method of alerting patients for their appointment/dept via the electronic notice boards which I find very innovative.

19th November 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I worked in a senior position in the NHS for over 30 years interacting with all professions. What is unique regarding Dr Hattotuwa is his ability to both use his communicative skills to put the patient at ease and relax them, then seamlessly inform the patient of medical diagnosis in a language and manner that sinks in. He actually seems to listen, ie he looks at you when you speak and does not do other things, which is a skill other health professionals could/should be taught. Top Man!!

11th November 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

This Dr actually listened and gave me a pretty good understanding of what my problem may be.I found him very thorough and the information was comprehensive and easy to understand If the follow up is as good I will be satisfied. Phil K

Nearest Chest medicine specialists