Dr Kaushal Kansagra

Written by a patient at Lings and Partners
6th September 2019

He was extremely rude when I called the surgery to discuss my 11 year old daughter’s ongoing chest and breathing problems. He almost brought me to tears, needs to work on his patient “bedside manner”.

Written by a patient at Friends Road Medical Practice
9th May 2017

At Friends Road Medical practice, Dr Kansagra was unfortunately my GP. I was 100% certain I suffered from a thyroid disorder, however, Dr Kansagra did not want to listen and suggested a couple of times I should take anti depressants and eat a burger to fatten up. The last time I saw him and left the office in tears not daring to return for another year or so as he left me feeling I was wasting his time. When returning to the practice to be seen again as I was getting worse I found out he doesn't work there any more. Another GP at the practice indeed confirmed I was badly hyperthyroid and he put the wheels in motion to get my health back in order. To this day, I still feel quite angry that he left me hanging and feeling so bad. I suggest Dr Kansagra to take patients more serious and listen, I understand the pressures of your job but if you are not knowledgeable in certain areas it will be better to ask help from other professionals.

Doctors working at Friends Road Medical Practice