Dr Katja Ulcar-Palan

26th December 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Lovely, kind and genuine. Amazingly supportive and thoughtful - makes you feel valued and listened to. She has been the greatest support to my family in very difficult times and we are very grateful,

23rd December 2017
Written by a carer at Lime Tree Surgery

Amazing ! Makes such a difference - she really cares , understands holistic approach and always goes the extra mile. Nothing is too much trouble - she may run late sometimes but that's because she listens to the patient.

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I'm happy to wait a few minutes after my appointment time but Having been told 3 times I was next patient and waiting 1 hour 6 minutes after my appointment I had to leave surgery. If I messed my customers like that I wouldn't have a business. I was told only a minute then in a couple of minutes but nothing. Genuinely appalling way to treat a person.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Charming GP, but appointment time was running late. However the pharmacy attached to the surgery requires customer service training. The young guy that served me was polite and efficient but the lady pharmacists (dressed in black uniforms, i.e, I'm not referring to the polite assistants in green uniforms) were slow, and too busy chatting to themselves about their own issues rather than serving customers.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Dr Palan is calm,considerate and sensitive. She values her patients and actually takes the time to listen. We are lucky to have her.