Dr Katja Ulcar-Palan

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

I'm happy to wait a few minutes after my appointment time but Having been told 3 times I was next patient and waiting 1 hour 6 minutes after my appointment I had to leave surgery. If I messed my customers like that I wouldn't have a business. I was told only a minute then in a couple of minutes but nothing. Genuinely appalling way to treat a person.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Charming GP, but appointment time was running late. However the pharmacy attached to the surgery requires customer service training. The young guy that served me was polite and efficient but the lady pharmacists (dressed in black uniforms, i.e, I'm not referring to the polite assistants in green uniforms) were slow, and too busy chatting to themselves about their own issues rather than serving customers.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Dr Palan is calm,considerate and sensitive. She values her patients and actually takes the time to listen. We are lucky to have her.

18th April 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Dr Palan is a very understanding and experienced doctor. She he is very easy to talk and puts you immediately at ease. She goes out of her way to give you information and resources to research online.

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Dr Palan is kind, compassionate and supportive. Nothing is too much trouble and she always has time for her patients. She is great with children. Above all she values her patients and listens to them.