Dr Kathryn Fairholme

26th April 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

This is my family doctor and the doctor I see for all my women's problems.I feel the doctor knows me and I can trust her decisions.

19th February 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr fairholme is such a caring and dedicated professional. She cares deeply for her patients and takes the time to listen to you.

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Fairholme is a brilliant doctor who always has time to listen to you. She is very caring and helpful. The only down side is getting in to see her as she is very popular.

7th February 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Doctor Fairholme is the doctor i like to see she is very understanding and nothing is to much trouble for her she is a brilliant doctor and has helped me alot with my ongoing back problem .

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

On my visits to see Dr Fairholme I find that she always listens to what I have to say then discusses the problem before diagnosing. I find her to be sympathetic to whatever my problem may be but always direct when required. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Fairholme to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Kathryn Fairholme: http://iwgc.net/eek6i