Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

25th October 2015
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I cannot recommend Dr Ward enough...throughout the whole period during which I was her patient she listened to my concerns, was responsive to my needs and showed consideration and empathy towards how my condition was affecting me on an emotional level. Dr Ward was always willing to listen to and acknowledge my own theories as to what was causing my condition, before then taking the time to explain the science behind the more likely causes and ruling out those which I feared could be present with equal authority - always delivering this information in a way which I could easily understand, without making me feel silly about the nature of (or seemingly endless number of) questions I asked or theories I gave!! Dr Ward's reputation for having a huge knowledge and expertise within the field of dermatology gave me plenty of reassurance that I was in the best possible hands from the very beginning of my patient journey, right through until I was recently discharged from her clinic. I can confirm from my own personal experience that she is well deserving of this reputation, which was evidenced by the range of tests and investigations that she promptly organised and carried out for me in order to successfully diagnose and treat my condition. As well as being a super consultant in terms of her professionalism, Dr Ward has shown herself to be a wonderful person with a big heart, who genuinely cares for her patients and not only the health of their skin but also their emotional wellbeing.

18th October 2015
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Ward for several years. She is an outstanding professional, experienced and competent, and has provided a range of different treatment options. She combines her professionalism with a lovely, personable character, very approachable and pleasant, calm and knowledgeable, which helps the anxious patient. Dr. Ward explains treatment options very thoroughly and in simple language. I have the utmost confidence in her ability and care and would recommend her to others without hesitation.

17th October 2015
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

It was so refreshing to meet Dr Ward - someone who is professional yet friendly and made me feel that time was not an issue. Very reassuring and listened to all I had to say. Would thoroughly recommend Dr Ward. Even her assistant nurse said what a pleasure it was to work with her!

9th July 2015
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I've been visiting Dr Ward now for a few years for private cosmetic treatments and I really wouldn't want to go elsewhere. She is very friendly and kind and makes you feel relaxed and at ease. I fully trust her judgement and opinion and would not hesitate in recommending her to others.

1st July 2015
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward is an excellent dermatologist and has a lot of experience in all skin conditions. I have a very rare skin condition and have seen a number of dermatologists over the years. Unfortunately, none of them compare to Dr. Anne Ward. Whereas others have dismissed various courses of treatment, Dr Anne Ward has not only listened sympathetically to my concerns but she has always come up with a treatment plan; all of which have been very successful, for me. Dr Ward has a great sense of humour and is very personable. However, she is, also, extremely talented in her field of work and I cannot praise her enough. I would recommend her to anyone as you can not find a better consultant.

Nearest Dermatologists