Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

14th December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Rowley Hospital

Anne and I work closely together at Rowley Hall Hospital, and I have got to know her over the years. I consider myself privileged to work with her as she is an excellent dermatologist and good colleague. She offers sound, honest advice to patients and I often have feedback from mutual patients as to her caring approach and consideration. What makes Anne special is her tailored approach to her patients, optimising what would be in the best interest of the patient concerned. You cannot ask or expect more than that. Glad to know her and work with her.

Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Dr K Ward made me feel at ease, examination was thorough. Treatment and results were explained clearly. I would strongly recommended Dr Ward.

Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

She is a great Consultant. Makes you feel very comfortable and listens to what you say. You completely at ease

Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Totally satisfied on all aspects of the consultation. A pleasure to visit this consultant again.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is fantastic. She is friendly, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns fully. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr Ward to my friends and family.

Nearest Dermatologists