Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

I came to see Anne about a concern I had regarding a mole that had changed. Anne was great, she listened to my concerns, asking questions to bring out additional information that I had forgotten and took the time to explain everything in really simple, easy to understand terms. Anne was very personable and put me at ease straight away. She took the time to listen to me and answer the questions that I had, ensuring that I understood what she was saying. I would recommend Anne and see her again.

20th May 2016
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

Dr Ward took time to listen to me

1st May 2016
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

I consulted Dr Ward about the removal of a cyst. She explained the procedure and possible complication clearly and thoroughly. The procedure itself was quick, painless and efficient. She made a potentially stressful experience into an interesting (and almost) enjoyable one.

26th March 2016
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I can only add to the unanimously positive and glowing reviews here- Dr Ward is excellent in every respect. As a nervous person it took me a long time to pluck up the courage to approach a dermatologist with my concerns and I am so grateful for the kind, sensitive, friendly and knowledgeable treatment I have received so far.

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I really appreciate her honesty, if something isn't going to make a difference that you want she will be honest. Really friendly, puts you totally at ease and would 100% recommend her. I have been a few times now and would never go anywhere else

Nearest Dermatologists