Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Totally satisfied on all aspects of the consultation. A pleasure to visit this consultant again.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is fantastic. She is friendly, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns fully. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr Ward to my friends and family.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Dr Ward is highly professional , an excellent communicator. Particularly impressive is the after care which she has provided. Dr Ward is skilled, attentive and sympathetic.

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Anne Ward is clearly a very experienced and professional Doctor. I am quite a nervous person but I completely trust her and would recommend her to anyone.

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Dr. Anne Ward was lovely when I went to have a skin tag removed. She explained everything as she went through the procedure. No pain, I would highly recommend her & would see her again if I needed to.

Nearest Dermatologists