Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I have been seeing Dr. Anne Ward at Rowley hospital Stafford for 3 years now, as a private, self funded patient. I have always found her to be been very professional, helpful and nothing is ever too much trouble. She always gives me plenty of time to ask any questions that I may have and answers them thoroughly. Above all, she is very kind and that means a lot. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Anne Ward.

31st March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I received an excellent service from Dr Ward. I've already recommended this service to family, friends and work colleagues after they saw the results.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward was highly professional with a very caring manner who put me at ease and listened to my concerns. A very competent specialist who I would thoroughly recommend.

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Kathleen Anne Ward was a fantastic nurse who put me at ease and provided me with the care I needed to resolve a condition I had been suffering with for 3 years. I can't thank her enough for her support.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Excellent service. Dr Ward is kind, caring and professional. I felt completely at ease and confident with the care and treatment that I received at Dr Ward's clinic. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ward to my friends and associates. Big thank you to Dr Ward from a very satisfied patient.

Nearest Dermatologists