Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

1st July 2016
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I found dr ward very easy to talk to and very informative. she took the time to explain things very clearly and answered any questions and concerns that I had in detail. I was thrilled with the results of my treatment and cannot recommend dr ward highly enough.

27th June 2016
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

She has a very easy manner. She is thorough, listens carefully to your concerns and deals with them quickly.

14th June 2016
Written by a carer at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

We recently booked an appointment with Dr Ward to see if she could help with a particularly nasty skin rash my father had been suffering with after several very long months of being pushed from pillar to post within the NHS. Our only regret is that we didn't contact her sooner. She made us feel at ease straight away with her friendly manner. When we left it was with a diagnosis, treatment plan and the right effective prescription. Simply Brilliant! My Father seems on the way to recovery now thanks to the excellent treatment from Dr Ward and we can't thank or praise her enough for her help and support.

14th June 2016
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is absolutely great. She saw my 15 year old daughter recently, explained her particular condition and suggested treatment in a calm and unpatronising manner that really reassured my daughter and me. I'd not hesitate to recommend her.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Like other reviewers before me, my experience with Dr Ward was a very positive one. She has a kind and caring manner, making me feel completely at ease, explaining the procedure of removing two quite large tags and why the removal of a mole was not the best option for me. I would wholeheartedly recommend this very kind and experienced professional to anyone seeking a dermatological solution.

Nearest Dermatologists