Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward was highly professional with a very caring manner who put me at ease and listened to my concerns. A very competent specialist who I would thoroughly recommend.

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Kathleen Anne Ward was a fantastic nurse who put me at ease and provided me with the care I needed to resolve a condition I had been suffering with for 3 years. I can't thank her enough for her support.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Excellent service. Dr Ward is kind, caring and professional. I felt completely at ease and confident with the care and treatment that I received at Dr Ward's clinic. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ward to my friends and associates. Big thank you to Dr Ward from a very satisfied patient.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I can’t praise Dr Ward enough for her care, patience and attention to every detail of my treatment.

14th December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Rowley Hospital

Anne and I work closely together at Rowley Hall Hospital, and I have got to know her over the years. I consider myself privileged to work with her as she is an excellent dermatologist and good colleague. She offers sound, honest advice to patients and I often have feedback from mutual patients as to her caring approach and consideration. What makes Anne special is her tailored approach to her patients, optimising what would be in the best interest of the patient concerned. You cannot ask or expect more than that. Glad to know her and work with her.

Nearest Dermatologists