Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

8th November 2014
Written by a member of staff at Cannock Chase Hospital

I have now worked with Dr Ward for ten years, she takes time in listening to her patients and has a professional and calming manner with all her patients, everything is explained fully to the patient, she also gives the patient a choice where possible, and treats them with respect and dignity. I have learnt a lot myself from Dr Ward and as a member of staff I have total respect for her, I myself see the patient come in very anxious and they leave with a smile on there face and I always get a comment of " what I nice Doctor" and some comments are " she listened to me" this is so important. Has a member of staff I hope to continue to work with Dr Ward for as long as possible because I get great satisfaction on seeing a patient leave happy.

5th November 2014
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

Dr. Ward is an excellent, caring, considerate doctor: she diagnosed and successfully treated my condition with total professionalism. The condition was thoroughly explained and I was given additional information including a website address. During the treatment I was told of possible side effects, plus other a available options.

Nearest Dermatologists