Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I visited Dr Ward with an ongoing condition which has warranted visits to various specialists in the past. I found Dr Ward to be extremely knowledgeable, considerate and helpful in her advice, she was very generous with her time and the consultation was very thorough. Dr Ward easily exceeded levels of care which I had hitherto experienced. The overall experience was one which sat at the forefront of patient care.

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I have been seeing Dr. Ward for a number of years now for the treatment of lichen planus. I can only say that I have total faith and confidence in her. My treatment requires quite personal examination, but Dr. Ward's manner eliminates any embarrassment as she will talk about something quite different in order to distract you from discomfort. Her manner is open and friendly; she gives time to listen to any concerns and will follow them up. I was extremely grateful that she spotted a basal cell carcenoma by the side of my nose. Diagnosis was swift, and the offending item removed by Dr. Ward with the minimum of scarring. I was awake during the procedure and Dr. Ward talked to me throughout. In my opinion, she is an outstanding professional.

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Unfortunately I am quite an anxious patient and was nervous upon meeting Dr Ward. During all stages of my review, everything was explained to me in a kind and professional, but never condescending, manner. In my line of work I have many dealings with healthcare professionals and I don't know that I've ever met a doctor or consultant as down to earth and pleasant as Dr Ward. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to friends, family or anyone that requires dermatological expertise!

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward is always patient, kind,sympathetic and her treatments work! I trust her implicitly and would recommend her unconditionally. In my opinion she needs no improvement.

17th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

My visit to Dr Ward at Rowley Park hospital was wonderful, she was very friendly and reassuring and put you at ease straight away My problem was resolved quickly and if I had ay further worries I was to come back and see her. She put my faith back in the NHS !

Nearest Dermatologists