dr-kathleen-anne-ward-1

Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

Written by a carer at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield
6th May 2018

Dr Ward saw my daughter and diagnosed her issue straight away so we were able to start her treatment immediately. I was impressed with her sympathetic, professional nature.

10th April 2018

Lovely to be listened to. Very pragmatic advice. Takes into account patients knowledge of their own body.

5th April 2018

I have been seeing Doctor Anne Ward as a self funded patient for over 3 years now, at Rowley Hospital. I have always found her to be very professional, helpful and understanding. Above all, she is kind and that means everything to me. I would thoroughly recommend her.

Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield
5th April 2018

Dr Ward provides excellent care, she listens and Puts you as a patient at ease and provides a very safe and caring environment. The fact that she takes her time, explains everything thoroughly and provide treatment options that give you a realistic view on outcome means that you always feel you are able to make an informed and never rushed decision on what is best for you. She always puts your interests first as a patient and this I value highly. I have seen Dr Ward over a number of years, for Both consultations and treatment, and I have to say that I am so pleased with her professionalism , she is very caring and empathic and I would highly recommend her.

4th April 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Anne Ward at Rowley hospital Stafford for 3 years now, as a private, self funded patient. I have always found her to be been very professional, helpful and nothing is ever too much trouble. She always gives me plenty of time to ask any questions that I may have and answers them thoroughly. Above all, she is very kind and that means a lot. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Anne Ward.

I am a consultant dermatologist with more than 30 years' experience, backed by up-to-date training. I diagnose and treat all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair, nail and vulval problems in both adults and children. I provide non-surgical cosmetic procedures and skin surgery for mole, cyst and wart removal.

Nearest Dermatologists