Dr Katherine Tew

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Dr Tew was very helpful and took a real interest, listening and offering a plan to resolve my issue.

6th August 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Very understanding and made me feel at ease knowing she was there to help

20th June 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Dr. Tew is really kind and gentle. She always listen every problem and try to find the best solution and explain everything. When i had concerns of my health she was ready to check me and she asked my permission, very polite. She is clear and try always to make me confortable and to explain everything in an easy way. As english is not my first lenguage i find her super!

18th June 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Very approachable, good listener, takes time to understand. Thank you!

9th June 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Dr Tew is an absolutely wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen to you as a patient and does anything and everything she can do to help. I have a complex condition and because of this I require frequent visits from the Dr; over time Dr Tew has become someone I trust to take care of me and manage my treatment. She is also willing to communicate with my main carer when I am too unwell to too so, which is a huge help at times! Dr Tew goes out of her way to check up on me when I am unwell and follow up after any important hospital appointments, which is again something I really appreciate. I would highly recommend seeing Dr Tew to anyone wanting to see a kind and understanding doctor.