Dr Katharine Bird

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Really listens to you and takes her time to help you as much as she can. She really explains everything to you.

20th November 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Very impressive GP. Listened and involved me in the plan and gave very good advice.

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Dr Bird is extremely nice, always listens carefully and is compassionnate. She looks at you when you speak, never makes you feel silly for suggesting something as she is aware that no one knows your body better than yourself. I was totally against taking statins for my cholesterol because of the effects on my fibromyalgia. She did not dismiss my fears and found another remedy that does not have the side-effects that statins have. And for that, I am extremely grateful. She only works three days a week, which is totally understandable as she has young children. But she is so good that I will always wait until I can see her rather than someone else (except in an emergency, obviously)

6th November 2014

Approachable, caring, thorough.

25th September 2014
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Dr.Bird is a fantastic doctor. She always listens carefully and is very understanding and helpful...even very early in the morning :-) I always try to get an appt. with her for these reasons. She is an asset to the surgery and I hope she remains here for a very long time to come.