Dr Kashif Musarrat

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Geriatric medicine

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

The doctor listened with great attention to my symptoms and complains, performed and physical examination and explained in detail his conclusions and need for further tests.

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dr Musarrat was great he reassured me after my stroke, explaining what had happened and why. he was very caring and listened to my concerns. Won't feel to scared when I next have to visit him.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

I had a TIA in March and was placed under the care of Dr Musarrat, initially at the Royal Infirmary and later at the General Hospital in Leicester. He, and all the staff, were brilliant. The way I went through all the tests at the TIA clinic was really slick and professional. I then saw dr Musarrat who told me clearly exactly where I was, what they would do and what I should do. He then followed this up with his outpatients clinic at the General Hospital. Of course, I know very little about strokes and hearts, but I feel his diagnosis and prognosis were spot on. His preparation (he knew all about my problems and medical history before I sat down - in contrast to another consultant at another hospital who brought you in, sat you down and then picked up the file - I know the doctors are busy but this is how mistakes are made)and care (my wife and I really felt that he wanted to do all he could (again in contrast to some others). It must be frustrating for doctors with such high standards to be going through what is happening in the NHS - I hope he never leaves the NHS. You put your life in his hands and I have every confidence that it is in the right place. Thank you.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dr Kashif Musarrat, is a very nice caring and understanding doctor. He took great care of my mother at Leicester Royal Infirmary and is very qualified at his job. Overall a very talented doctor and i high recommend him.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Very thorough in the tests ordered & very clear & informative when explaining my condition Excellant comimunication

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists