Dr Kashif Musarrat

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Geriatric medicine

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Having visited L R I TIA clinic the complete experience from the greeting staff member and the rest of the team was pleasant concise and informative . No complaints and no suggestions , I think that team know best. thanks very much.

6th October 2017

Excellent.

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

I was admitted with dizziness and being unable to walk,Doctor Musarrat listened to me and arranged for me to attend the rapid access one -stop TIA clinic . At this clinic I was met by smiling staff and had a number of tests including a MRI scan,after all of the tests were done I met with Doctor Musarrat again who went through the results and advised on a way forward,his mannor was excellent and he explained everything in a normal not complicated way . I would recommend this Doctor and his "happy team" to anyone

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

The doctor listened with great attention to my symptoms and complains, performed and physical examination and explained in detail his conclusions and need for further tests.

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dr Musarrat was great he reassured me after my stroke, explaining what had happened and why. he was very caring and listened to my concerns. Won't feel to scared when I next have to visit him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists