Dr Kashif Musarrat

Written by a NHS patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary
13th July 2021

Dr Musarrat was most attentive to my concerns very professional and explained prior to my scans and afterwards exactly what the outcome of the investigations showed. He was kind and showed great compassion for my concerns. I am greatly relieved now after seeing him. He is a credit to his profession and I cannot thank him enough.

Written by a NHS patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary
7th July 2021

This doctor runs an excellent department which offers a one stop diagnostic facility particularly directed at TIAs. The range of investigations is very comprehensive and the results are extremely prompt. All of the rest of the staff were admirable. I felt very fortunate to receive this level of care

Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary
14th January 2021

Very caring and personal service from this Dr and the whole of the team in the TIA clinic. The referral to the dept. was speedy and this was much appreciated. It was good to receive a diagnosis at the end of my appointment and to be given clear instructions regarding my continued care and this to be supported by written documentation. The dept, really seem to work well as a team.

Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary
9th November 2020

This doctor was very courteous, thorough and reassuring. I was impressed by the whole visit to the TIA clinic, in how quickly I was referred and how speedily I was assessed. All the staff were a credit to the NHS. Although I was asked about smoking and alcohol, I was not asked about my diet , lifestyle or sleep patterns. Could this information be useful in diagnosis?

• Internal (General) Medicine