Dr Karen Yearsley

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

10th September 2017
Written by a carer at Nevill Hall Hospital

I agree with other patient review in 2016. She is one of the ignorant, Disinterested and uncaring consultant we as a family came across. The care given to us was horandus sub standard and unprofessional.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nevill Hall Hospital

I was sad to read this bad review of Dr Yearsley. When I was admitted as an emergency a few years ago she was lovely, sat by the bed and listened to what I had to say. The treatment she recommended was appropriate and it showed what was wrong with me. I also saw her in the Out Patient Clinic to discuss the results of my tests, again she was lovely. I have since been discharged.

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Nevill Hall Hospital

I am desperately trying to get a referral to a new consultant, as Dr Yearsley is the most ignorant, distant, disinterested and uncaring consultant I have ever had the misfortune to come across. Everything is TOO much trouble for her, to the point she could not even be bothered to visit me on the ward after she grudgingly had me admitted. I was there for over a week, so no excuse at all! If you value your health and sanity demand a different consultant. I have now been waiting in excess of 3 weeks for her to get back to me with reference to a possibly malignant bowel and still cannot get hold of her! Even worse, her secretary only works 2 days a week and is impossible to get hold of too....

Short link to review Dr Karen Yearsley: http://iwgc.net/ee4dp