Dr Karen Yearsley

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Nevill Hall Hospital

As a patient/Family we are not happy from the care provided by Dr Karen Yearsley. She is an arrogant consultant who does not have any empathy for her patients. I am surprised by the reviews of member of staff If her secretary is part time that is not an excuse to compromise the patient care! This is unacceptable!

16th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nevill Hall Hospital

I have just read this review that her secretary works 2 days a week. This is not her fault as she was only allocated 22.5 hrs secretarial hours.

16th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nevill Hall Hospital

I can’t believe this review, she is the most caring and most professional and hard working consultant I have ever met.

10th September 2017
Written by a carer at Nevill Hall Hospital

I agree with other patient review in 2016. She is one of the ignorant, Disinterested and uncaring consultant we as a family came across. The care given to us was horandus sub standard and unprofessional.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at Nevill Hall Hospital

I was sad to read this bad review of Dr Yearsley. When I was admitted as an emergency a few years ago she was lovely, sat by the bed and listened to what I had to say. The treatment she recommended was appropriate and it showed what was wrong with me. I also saw her in the Out Patient Clinic to discuss the results of my tests, again she was lovely. I have since been discharged.

Short link to review Dr Karen Yearsley: http://iwgc.net/ee4dp