Dr Kannan Athreya

Essex Private Doctors First Floor 40 Hutton Road Shenfield Brentwood CM15 8LB 01277 201001

20th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Regency Clinic

In my experience Dr Athreya is an excellent doctor. He is professional, empathetic and in contrast with busy NHS GPs available whenever you need care. I would definitely recommend him.

16th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Regency Clinic

DR ATHREYA EXCELLENT SERVICE ,I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE . LOVELY NATURE VERY CARING

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Regency Clinic

I can honestly say i have nothing but great things to say about Dr kannan Athreya I have been a patient of his for a few years now and i have received nothing but the best care, he goes above and beyond his role and makes me feel so relaxed and positive during my treatment i strongly recommend him you will be in the best hands!

8th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Regency Clinic

Dr Athreya strikes me as a genuinely very caring person who does his utmost to help in the best way possible. Nothing is too much trouble. He always appears to be very thorough and to always give of his best.

29th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Regency Clinic

Dr Kannan is a very caring and understanding GP. He always has time for all his patients - he never rushes you out the door. He listens intently and genuinely cares. Myself and my family have only been registered with Dr Kannan for about 8 months but it was the best thing that I did. We could never get an appointment with our NHS Doctor (2 week wait) or you had to be at the Surgery for 8.00 am if you wanted a 'Same Day" appointment - first come first served basis - so you had to make sure you were at the front of the queue! Dr Kannan will do his best to see you the same day or at the latest - the following day! Excellent care - wouldn't go anywhere else now!

Short link to review Dr Kannan Athreya: http://iwgc.net/eejig