Dr Kamran Rostami

• Gastroenterology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Dr Rostami was willing to take time out to teach in a variety of busy settings including endoscopy, ward rounds and clinics. As a student I found this teaching invaluable - it was very much appreciated. Dr Rostami also provided me with a valuable insight into how to communicate with patients in a warm friendly manner.

10th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Doctor was very informative and knowledgeable during teaching sessions for endoscopy and during clinics. Also answered all questions and was overall very friendly and accommodating. Overall a highly knowledgable and personable Doctor that I wholeheartedly recommend

6th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Highly knowledgeable and personable Doctor. Highly recommended.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Mine has been an extremely long road through illness to wellness. I have suffered from colitis for about four or five year, it’s been fairly debilitating and I’ve struggled to leave the house for long periods of time. I tried most of the standard therapies and they did not work at all. My gastroenterologist (who I have always found to be knowledgeable and kind) was not very sure how to take me much further other than escalating my medical treatment and I had concerns about this. I had noted a close association with my sleep and this was generally rebuffed or ignored as anything meaningful. I and members of my family queried various dietary components but these inquiries were also met quite vaguely as my coeliac screen was negative. After a while a close family member found out about Dr Rostami and his interest in non-coeliac gluten sensitivity. I was referred to see him. I was nervous and yet found him to be incredibly kind, considerate and attentive. He listened closely to my story and my own findings, and for the first time in my journey took into full consideration all of my ideas about my illness. He advised that he thought that I was gluten sensitive, but that my gluten-sensitivity was non-coeliac. He advised the I had probably struggled to get resolution because some other grain in my diet was cross-reacting as gluten. I left him feeling like I had a plan for the first time in a long time. I followed his dietary advice and within 2 months achieved a full resolution to my symptoms which has maintained for the last 9 months without a hitch (touch wood!). I really don’t think I would be where I am now without Dr Rostami.

20th August 2016
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

I have had the privilege of working alongside Dr Rostami in a professional capacity. He has always shown the utmost compassion and professionalism when interacting with and treating patients. He values the opinions and thoughts of his colleagues and is always willing to offer advice and share knowledge and information.I always look forward to working with him, as he is always cheerful and positive.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »