Dr Kamran Rostami

• Gastroenterology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th October 2017
Written by a carer at Milton Keynes Hospital

My son is a young adult now, he has very little communication & suffers with regressive Autism, hence I am writing this review on his behalf. Since the age of 18months he has suffered difficulties with GI disorders which have impacted tremendously on his quality of life, levels of comfort, and also levels of anxiety Getting an appointment for him to see Dr Rostami filled us with hope and we are very grateful to him for having listened, with Kindness and patience, to the detailed and complicated history of his new patient, in this case, listened to his patients family & main Care-givers. It has been a very long road indeed, & no family member wants to see a loved one' especially with poor communication skills, suffer, without reaching out for help for a better management plan leading to hope for a much better quality of life for their loved one. Dr Rostami LISTENED with care and consideration & as a result, following a gluten and cow's milk protein modified diet has been recognised and recommended as being beneficial for my son who has benefitted previously from such a modified diet, although testing negative for coeliac disease. We cannot thank Dr Rostami enough as this diagnosis has been a long time coming and is absolutely required when care services are involved in the care of love-ones. I would recommend pulling out ALL THE STOPS for others to get loved-ones, without capacity & with these dietary difficulties, referred to seen by Dr Rostami. My thanks must also go to my son's GP who agreed with the referral. We are very grateful to Dr Rostami indeed.

5th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

During my placement in GI medicine Dr Rostami taught me whilst I was placed in the clinical setting. He is a very good teacher who is very experienced in his field, and took time out to teach during my endoscopy sessions and clinics. His teaching has been very invaluable to me and I greatly appreciate the time he has taken in teaching me. He is very engaging and knowledgeable when he teaches and therefore makes the discussion enjoyable and interesting. When I observed Dr Rostami with patients he was very respectful and understanding of their needs and care. I would highly recommend Dr Rostami to patients and to students.

1st October 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Dr Rostami taught me during my clinical rotation in GI medicine, he is a very knowledgable and experienced clinician and was very willing to teach during my endoscopy sessions. He provided valuable teaching in a clinical environment and was very engaging throughout my time with him. With patients he was very respectful and clear guiding them through the endoscopy procedures showing care throughout. I would highly recommend Dr Rostami to patients.

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Dr Rostami was willing to take time out to teach in a variety of busy settings including endoscopy, ward rounds and clinics. As a student I found this teaching invaluable - it was very much appreciated. Dr Rostami also provided me with a valuable insight into how to communicate with patients in a warm friendly manner.

10th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Milton Keynes Hospital

Doctor was very informative and knowledgeable during teaching sessions for endoscopy and during clinics. Also answered all questions and was overall very friendly and accommodating. Overall a highly knowledgable and personable Doctor that I wholeheartedly recommend

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »