Mr Kamran Baig

Cardiac Surgeon

• Cardiothoracic surgery

3rd July 2017
Written by a carer at St Thomas' Hospital

My partner was admitted on the 02/06/17 Needing a triple heart bypass the following morning. We were anxious but were at ease as we had already met and you answered all our questions and gave all the information we needed to know so helped us a lot. We were able to prepare ourselves. The surgery went brilliantly and i was able to take my partner home within a week but whilst we were there a routine eye test was performed and found blood vessels behind the eye and performed laser eye surgery straight away. We are back today for a follow up on the eyes. I can not express our gratitude for all the help and support from everyone involved in my partners care in h d i and doulton ward and especially to consultant Kamran Baig. It was lovely of you to recogise us in passing at the hospital today and ask how we're doing. Many thanks we are forever thankful.

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital

I am so grateful to Mr Baig for his expert advice at my pre-admission meeting at St Thomas' yesterday. He took the time to answer all my questions clearly and comprehensively, and made me feel completely reassured and well informed before my surgery.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons