Dr Kamaljit Singh

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

2nd September 2021

Unfortunately my 3 emails and letter regarding my complaint have been ignored and not even acknowledged- what does that tell you about this place

17th August 2021

All staffs were very helpfull and supportive at the clinic, The other issue was the timming, been told to get there at 11am and do not eat for few hours before surgery,but i was taken to theather around 5ish pm was very hungry with little energy. And i felt the Dr was rushing since it was late and was complaing about the pain but didnt seem to care and only wanted to do the job and finnish. Overral not happy with my results so far as my abdomen not flat as expected and i have done everything massages,exercise,even wood therapy massage but still, So i dont know maybe in a year time or more before my finnal reaults.

19th July 2021

I had liposuction to upper and lower abdomen with Dr Kam Singh and am very happy with the results. Dr Kam and his team at Manchester Private Hospital were very kind and reassuring at every stage, and I thoroughly recommend them.

14th July 2021

I spent a lot of time umming and ahhing about going for this procedure given a bad experience I had approx 20 years ago. After doing some research I decided to go ahead with Dr Kam Singh at the Manchester Private Hospital. Initial consultations were online, with one final consultation in person before fully committing. I found Dr Singh super personal and very reassuring. I'll be honest, the admin running up to the date of my procedure was a bit hit and miss which didn't help my anxiety. However, on the actual day of my procedure I cannot fault my experience. All Covid guidelines were strictly adhered to and everyone was really friendly and professional. And pre op checks etc were very thorough. When I walked into the theatre, music was playing and the vibe was so relaxed. Everyone was chatty and relaxed, which made me feel relaxed too. The actual procedure (done under local) was surprisingly bearable. Towards the end Dr Singh asked me to stand up and assess what he had done so far, at which point I suggested a couple of areas I thought needed a bit more attention which he duly did. I felt comfortable travelling home, and the discomfort over the next 36/48 hours for me was miniminal and perfectly bearable. I didn't get on with the cocodamol given so just stuck to paracetamol if I needed it. Two days after the procedure I took a shower so had to take off the compression garment, and I was blown away at the change I could already see. I am honestly thrilled and cannot wait for the final results in 4 to 6 months time. I would highly recommend Dr Singh for this procedure.

12th July 2021

Good environnement, good services, best care of myself. Very good results with modern technology. Excellent professionals.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »