dr-kalpesh-dixit

20th June 2019

I seen Dr Dixit privately regarding and ongoing issue with my 19 month old girl. First Dr Dixit made us all feel at ease and interacted with my child in such a lovely manner gaining her trust and confidence. He instantly put us all at ease and mostly he listened! He asked questions and explored every avenue of my child’s health to ensure the best possible outcome/diagnosis. Dr Dixit truly is a credit to his profession. He will go out of his way to ensure you are satisfied and everyone’s needs met. Made me feel like a weight had been lifted after months of worry and put our minds at ease. Provided us with an ongoing treatment plan and the opportunity for a follow up. If you need a Paediatrician who is caring concerned and and very thorough then Dr Dixit is the one.

26th May 2019

I went to see Dr Dixit with our 7 year old son with concerns around possible dyspraxia and some guidance from a professional around best next steps for our son. Dr Dixit was professional, empathetic and took great time and care throughout our appointment. We came away, my son feeling happy and me feeling as though we have all made a very positive step in navigating our way through the system ahead. He is a genuinely warm professional who made every effort to put us both at ease. Thank you Dr Dixit.

7th May 2019

I saw Dr Dixit with my 11 year old son who has been suffering with the same symptoms his whole life. After undergoing several courses of treatments and seeing various drs and surgeons via the NHS Dr Dixit took the time to listen to my son and involve him in his own care. This has given my son the confidence to take control of his diagnosis and feel like he knows what he is dealing with but more importantly that he is not alone in any of this. Hopefully things will continue to improve and my son will be able to enjoy a normal childhood!

6th April 2019

We went too see Dr Dixit with our nearly 3 year old. I honestly could not recommend this man any more. He gave our daughter a thorough examination and listened to all concerns we had. We got more answers and piece of mind within this hour and half consultation than we have had in the 3 years we have been back an forth to the NHS with our daughter. He is a genuinely nice man who made effort to interact with our daughter and get to know us as a family. We really appreciate his time and are thankful for the work he does. Miss Smith & Mr Davies

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

Nearest Paediatricians