Dr Kalpana Ramesh

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Mountbatten House Surgery

I went to see Dr Ramesh last week, the first impression of her was very nice and friendly. She firstly greeted me and introduced herself which made me feel familiar with her and eased my nerve of seeing a doctor. She explained my problems clearly and answered my concerns patiently, what she did is more than what I usually expect from a doctor. A highly recommended doctor.

3rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Mountbatten House Surgery

I have seen this Doctor twice and both times I felt rushed. I don't feel that she listens and when I said one time that I couldn't stop crying she didn't even address it - this does not make you feel like you matter or that the Doctor even cares. The last time I went I said that I thought I may have an infection in my pelvic region and she didn't even examine me or take swabs - just prescribed antibiotics. I was told to lose weight, which I already know, however I have a condition which makes that incredibly hard and I didn't feel that she was very tactful in her delivery. She is pleasant enough - not rude but just seems to be rushing patients oput the door ;- I notice when I am waiting that her patients all seem to whizz in and out, whereas other doctors spend the necessary time with their patients.

20th May 2016
Written by a patient at Mountbatten House Surgery

My recent experience with this doctor left me feeling extremely disappointed. I was not listened to with much empathy and very few questions were asked about the issues I had wished to discuss. I wasn't given any advice or support on the issues I raised and the appointment lasted about 3 minutes. Whilst her manner was generally pleasent, I didn't feel properly listened to.

20th May 2016