Dr Jyothsna Kumari Kandi

23rd July 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Kandi is caring and helpful and always ready and willing to listen to all you have to say. She takes an interest in you as a person as well as a patient and is always helpful in discussing and explaining things in terms a lay person can understand. My ''complaint'' today was of a rather personal nature, but she immediately put me at my ease and helped me with my problem. I have nothing but respect for and complete confidence in her and owe her my gratitude for taking such good care of me as one of her patients.

14th May 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Very sympathetic and practical approach. I was treated with dignity and respect. Just what you need when you are in severe pain.

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Kandi has a lovely manner that makes me feel relaxed and comfortable when discussing my issues. She listens and then suggests a helpful course of action for me to follow. She used her notes from my first visit and made me feel that she knew what issues were bothering me. I have every confidence in her ability to address my concerns.

18th February 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

She is a very knowledgeable, caring and attentive doctor, listens to everything I say and gets results. All my years of seeing GP'S only one other has come up to her standard. I would recommend her to anyone. D.B.

Short link to review Dr Jyothsna Kumari Kandi: http://iwgc.net/eickx