Dr Justin Trayner

Written by a patient at Glenfield Surgery
4th August 2019

Dr Trayner has been both mine and my husbands' GP for more than 14 years. He was also my late mothers' GP and he treated her with the greatest care and respect. At all times he has been totally professional and helpful. My husband received a cancer diagnosis eleven years ago and Dr Trayner has been, and continues to be exceptional in his care and attention. He has an excellent manner and first-class knowledge. We would note hesitate to recommend him.

Written by a patient at Glenfield Surgery
4th May 2018

I visited this Doctor not long after having a hip replacement but I was still struggling with back and hip pain. I was told that he didn’t want to see me for at least 6 months with anything to do with my back or hips. I didn’t go back for 5 1/2 months and saw another Doctor who referred me straight away to have a large Lipoma removed from my hip and referred me to a back clinic where I was given a MRI scan on my back. By the time I see the Spinal consultant it will of been 17 months and that doesn’t include the 6 months I was told ‘not to come back’. Have recently seen Dr. Traynor and can only say this appointment was a complete waste of time and I wasn’t asked once how I was feeling with my health in regard to this newly diagnosed illness. I am seriously considering changing to another medical centre in Glenfield.

Written by a carer at Glenfield Surgery
15th October 2017

He is outstanding and caring.

Short link to review Dr Justin Trayner: http://iwgc.net/eknr