Dr Justin Geddes

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Honiton Surgery

I have been a patient of dr G 's for 7 years. He's an exceptional gp. Careing, truly professional and sympathetic. I have multiple health issues an have to see him often. He always takes time to listen. It's a great shame he's moving on , but, my husband and I wish him all luck in his new role. His new colleagues are lucky to have such a nice guy on their team. Good luck Justin.

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at Honiton Surgery

Dr Geddes is a one of a kind. He listens to you and never rushes you. I have had to call him several times due to my health and he always listens. I would recommend Dr Geddes to anyone. I think he is the best Dr at the surgery. We could do with a few more like him.

27th September 2016
Written by a patient at Honiton Surgery

Dr Geddes always listens , he was called out by my husband 3 times as I was so ill, nothing was too much trouble . He has a great sense of humour , but, a down to earth , business like bedside manor. My husband is my carer and dr G always asks if he's well and is coping . Takes an interest in what I have to say be it medical or about home life.

11th February 2016
Written by a patient at Honiton Surgery

This Doctor took the time to care as if it were one of his own family. I have not one hesitation in recommending this Doctor, he's one in a million.