Dr Juliette Loehry

• Gastroenterology

26th November 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I cannot thank Dr Loehry too highly for the time she gave me explaining in laymans terms my condition. Since taking the medication she prescribed my condition has improved immensely and the awful side effects have disappeared. My family and friends have noticed that I am back to my old self. Thank you. I look forward to seeing her again in January 2017.

18th June 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I live in Melksham which is 40 miles from Salisbury District Hospital. I chose to attend this hospital as my mother was very well treated previously by her associate Dr David Shepherd and I was lucky to be able to secure an appointment to see Dr Loehry within a very short wait time. My appointment was on 15/06/16. I was seen on time. Attending hospital always carries a degree of apprehension but Dr Loehry put me at ease from the start She was very polite, attentive and listened sympathetically to my explanation of my problems and for the first time I received a proper explanation of my post nasal drip. I felt at ease throughout. Today 18/06/16 I received a copy of her report for my G.P. (Less than 72 hours!) At a time the N.H.S. is under pressure Dr Loehry is proof that you can still receive excellent service. It goes without saying that I would recommend Dr Loehry.

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Excellent and friendly approach in clinic and reassurence after Treatment. Dr. Loehry phoned me to explain the results of the ERCP and followed this up with A letter dated 25/2/16 explaining in more detail. First Class treatment- I felt privileged !.

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I was most impressed with Dr Loehry and very satisfied with the consultation I had with her. She comes across as very knowledgable, experienced and compassionate. I need further tests and follow up and feel safe and cared for by her. I work as a nurse and felt the she treated me respectfully as a professional, but also as a patient who was a little nervous. Thank you!

29th January 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Loehry is a paragon of the medical Consultant. She listens and more importantly explains in plain English. If you have been reviewed by other Dr's and remain unwell, I would strongly suggest you ask for a referral to this remarkable Dr.

Nearest Gastroenterologists