Dr Juliet Rhodes

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

I spoke to Dr Rhodes on the phone a few times during my recent treatment and she was VERY helpful, going out of her way to find information for me from other people where necessary.

28th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

A fantastic service from Dr R., over the last couple of months. She promptly assessed my health over the phone and then had me into the surgery that afternoon, where she listened, prescribed appropriate treatment and didn't make me feel rushed. Very grateful to have found such a GP!

1st December 2015
Written by a patient at The Lakes Medical Practice

Dr Rhodes was very helpful when I came out of hospital in helping me with pain relief and then in getting off the pain relief when I found I was addicted to it. Nothing was too much trouble and she was always prepared to listen.

26th August 2015
Written by a patient at Flatt Walks Surgery

Dr Juliet Rhodes has been a really good doctor and very helpful. I do not go to the surgery very often, fortunately but when I do I get very good treatment and advice.

2nd December 2014