Dr Julie Scholey

30th September 2014
Written by a patient at Brynderwen Surgery

It's many years since I was under the care of Dr Julie Scholey but I am grateful to her for getting consultant care without delay and a diagnosis of my chronic condition within a matter of weeks rather than months or years that many others seem to go through. She also managed my pregnancy with great care, considering my diagnosis (as above) and ensuring that I was monitored frequently throughout. Moved house 17 years ago and had to move surgery but wished I could have kept her as my doc.

10th February 2014
Written by a carer at Brynderwen Surgery

Patronising, rude and uncaring. Dr Scholey spoke to us as if we were children, scolding us for taking NHS Direct's advice (how silly of us) in taking our normally ultra placid, 9 month old baby to A&E after he'd spent the day screaming in pain. She was rough in handling him despite his obvious distress (the A&E doctors at the UHW had been exemplary in treating him carefully and kindly), even causing him to gag as she examined his throat. We have no intention of seeing Dr Scholey again, for either our son or ourselves.

6th December 2012
Written by a patient at Brynderwen Surgery

She is incredible, always puts my health and needs first and is so kind to speak to, I always feel listened to and like she cares.

Short link to review Dr Julie Scholey: http://iwgc.net/enl8