Dr Julie Morgan

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Marden Medical Centre

Julie is a listening doctor, who has time for you and makes you feel like you matter. She has helped both my wife and I and our granddaughter. We are pleased to recommend her.

28th November 2014
Written by a patient at Marden Medical Centre

Dr Morgan is a real gem! Always supportive, good listener, empathetic, professional, has great integrity, gentle & sensitive manner. I never feel rushed when seeing Dr Morgan, even though I realise there is a timescale involved! She explains everything clearly and in a language patients can understand. Very lucky to have such a wonderful GP Thank you Jenny Mathie

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at Marden Medical Centre

Dr Morgan is very polite and a compassionate person. She has always got time for her patients, listening and explaining in detail in a way we can all understand. She is always happy to answer any questions that you might have. I have complete faith in her, as over the years I have been a patient at the medical centre, she has gone out of her way to help me, either by appointment, a phone call or a home visit. She takes time to make sure she know her patients and their medical history, sometimes I think she knows me better than I know myself. All I can say is that she give a outstanding service to any patient that walks through here door and highly recommend her to anybody.

20th November 2014
Written by a patient at Marden Medical Centre

I have a very complex medical history and have to take a lot of medication but Dr. Julie Morgan has always taken the time to listen patiently and to refer me on to a Specialist if she thinks it is necessary. She is always kind and caring and I would say that she is one of the best Doctors' that I have ever had.

20th November 2014
Written by a patient at Marden Medical Centre

Dr Morgan is a very caring person who believes in the holistic approach i.e doesn't just address the presenting medical problem but any worries around it. She is willing to listen and always ensures you get prompt help from specialists or clinics and even rings you at home to give results and put your mind at rest.Nothing is too much trouble. You know that when you go to her your problems will be solved and if that is not possible then you will be given the support needed to cope.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »