Dr Juliana Hood

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at Dr M Upadhyay's Practice

Displaying a degree of ignorance that you'd not expect from a general practitioner, if you're seeking competent healthcare, to be treated with respect, humility, compassion and dignity , then I suggest you request an appointment with an alternative GP at the Machynlleth Health Centre. Although my experience was certainly traumatic, which I still find difficult to understand and fathom, during the time since my encounter of Dr Hood, I have acquired a sense of vindication from the countless tales of dissatisfaction that are frequently shared in the local community [friends have also showed me countless comments relating to her on the social media profiles of Machynlleth residents] . Dr Hood's reputation certainly proceeds her. Hopefully, in time, Dr Hood's approach to patients will attract appropriate scrutiny or she, herself, will rehabilitate her unsavoury manner.

Short link to review Dr Juliana Hood: http://iwgc.net/efejg