Dr Juliana Haynes

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Phoenix Medical Group

I am very fortunate to be one of Dr Haynes patients. Her kindness and willing to help speaks volumes even at the moment of greeting one. Her gentle approach and inquisitive mind help us patients to feel reassured that we are in safe hands. I had to see her due to a recurrent problem with my spine and Dr Haynes took her time to actually practise medicine. Doctors these days are very limited due to times pressures, but Dr Haynes wants to take every step possible and to listen to the patients to achieve the maximum high quality service to guide the patients not just to provide a "magic pill" for all illnesses. Thank you Dr Haynes for being a brilliant doctor.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Phoenix Medical Group

I have seen this lovely doctor a couple of times. Her politeness and sincere disposition to help is reassuring to all patients. I felt listened to and I completely trust this doctor. I a so fortunate to be a patient at Phoenix surgery. Thank you Dr Haynes, you are a star

21st May 2016
Written by a patient at Phoenix Medical Group

I saw Dr J Haynes about a hip problem on 20th May . She is a brilliant doctor and a lovely caring lady. She listens to all you tell carefully and makes you feel very relaxed. I have complete confidence in her.

Short link to review Dr Juliana Haynes: http://iwgc.net/egr4t