Dr Julian Tomkinson

Written by a NHS patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
6th May 2022

Such sad news , Dr Tomkinson cared for my family for 20yrs. With each problem that occurred over those years Dr Tomkinson Showed kindness, gave full support and a great deal of time. The surgery has lost a very remarkable Caring doctor. What ever he is doing in the future my Family and I wish him all the very best in life. Its very sad that we are unable to Thank Dr Tomkinson personally for all he has done for Us and many others. I hope we do get the chance. On behalf of the late Mr Berry and family. Good Luck and Thankyou.

25th April 2022

Very saddened to hear that Dr Tomkinson as left The Oaks Family practice. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes a true interest in his patients. He listens and addresses all your needs. He follows up on your conditions and refers you to other specialist when needed. He takes a genuine interest in your well being. We will miss him terribly and we would tempted try to follow him to his new practice if he was to have one. We wish him well and want to thank him for all that he as done for us in the past. I genuinely think without him and his expertise my husband would possibly be dead or in a far worse condition than he is now. I can only honour this man with praise.

Written by a NHS patient at Kirby-crompton Health Centre
25th February 2022

Can't fault the GP with anything. If you could create a perfect GP then it would be a clone of this GP

Doctors working at Kirby-crompton Health Centre