Dr Julia Eddy

25th January 2015
Written by a patient at Stillmoor House Surgery

Dr Eddy is one of the kindest, most thoughtful, intelligent and helpful doctors we have ever seen. We trust her completely.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Stillmoor House Surgery

Dr Eddy is a very attentive and caring GP.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Stillmoor House Surgery

Dr Eddy has been my GP for 30 years; she has always been exceptionally kind & never in a rush, giving as much time as needed to discuss the health issue. Dr Eddy is always happy to refer to specialists when necessary & is excellent at following up their advice. She has always given that little extra attention to me including telephone calls when I'm worried. As someone who has had a number of health problems I know I can trust & find an understanding & genuinely caring GP in Dr Eddy. She has been a tremendous support to me over the years especially when my Mother had a stroke. Thank you Dr Eddy for everything.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Stillmoor House Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Eddy's for 25 years and she has always given me outstanding medical care. She takes time to listen to the problem and give tailored practical advice, treatment and referral on when necessary. I cannot recommend her highly enough; she is an outstanding doctor and has helped me enormously.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Stillmoor House Surgery

Dr Eddy has been our family's doctor for over thirty years, and has cared for us in the best possible way during that time. She has always listened to us and our health problems which at times have been extremely serious, and without her support our lives would not have been as they are now. We are, and always have been, extremely grateful for her help.