Written by a patient at St Johns Medical Centre
13th November 2019

Started seeing Dr Eastwell 3 or 4 years ago With a pre existing stomach problem. And a few other minor health issues. Dr Eastwell Took time to listen and I’m glad to say helped me with my health issues, I would recommend this Dr highly ‘

Written by a patient at St Johns Medical Centre
25th April 2017

I find Dr Eastwell to be a very good doctor he listens and seems very caring. previously i felt that the other doctors just wanted to see the back of me and were not taking me seriously and i lost all confidence in the doctors at st johns practice until i saw Dr Eastwell and finally i am getting the treatment i needed for nearly 3 years i'm just glad i've found a good Doctor now i'm not so young and will probably need more help as time goes on

Written by a patient at Gloucester House Medical Centre
21st July 2015

Dr Eastwell was so efficient and thorough in setting up various tests for me that he has my enduring gratitude. When I came to see him i was feeling quite ill and very low in mood, but Dr Eastwell put me at ease right from the start, nothing was too much trouble for him no matter how many times I came to see him, (and believe me , it was a lot.) I can honestly say that the whole of the G. P. Practice has the same ethos. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

Written by a patient at Gloucester House Medical Centre
15th September 2014

Dr East well listened to all I had to say. He showed patience and understanding. After a few questions and an examination he was able to put my mind at ease and with his reassurance I left the surgery feeling much more positive than when I arrived. A big thank you ☺

I am a GP in Altrincham, Cheshire, having moved to the area in 2011. Born and brought up in North Wales (no I don't speak Welsh!), I did the first half of my medical training at Emmanuel College, Cambridge, before completing the 6 year course at King's College, London. I spent some time working in Surrey before following my wife (a teacher) to Manchester. My interests include spending time with my growing family, walking our pet Labrador, spending time with our church community, and doing DIY whenever I get the time (not often enough!).

Doctors working at St Johns Medical Centre