Dr Joydip Ray

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

Dr Ray has an excellent manner, he listened,examined and then explained carefully and thoroughly the course of treatment he is prescribing and why he chose this referral route for me.

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

Dr Ray has been my GP for several years, during which time I have found him honest, straightforward and very helpful. Following a cancer diagnosis last summer, he has been wonderful. The hospital, though very good with surgery, were hopeless with repercussions and dealing with ensuing issues (surgical menopause, depression, infections etc.). Very grateful that he has taken the time to listen, support and help me with compassion but without being patronising.

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

I went to see Dr Ray a few days ago regarding a cough that was slightly bothering me, he set my mind at rest and gave me a thorough check over, pronouncing me sound in wind and limb!

30th August 2016
Written by a carer at The Wall House Surgery

Please do not waste your time by going to see this doctor! He is rude and unhelpful. He put my father on a medication which made his condition much worse. He was then completely unapologetic for his mistake!

10th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Wall House Surgery

The epitome of what a good GP doctor should be.