Dr Joy Pillai

23rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Lucas Green Surgery

I found Dr Pillai very competent and thorough in his examination. He made a considered diagnosis followed by detailed instructions on what my treatment was to be. He repeated the instructions carefully to make sure I understood what I needed to do in following these. I found Dr Pillai to have a caring as well as competent attitude and was very pleased to have been referred to him as the doctor on call of the day..

28th August 2014
Written by a carer at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

My experience of this doctor is very different to the previous reviewer. He has looked after my elderly parents for a number of years, through difficult & complex needs until my mother passed away 3 years ago. He has always been caring and listened well to their problems. He now ensures my father gets the best health possible for his age by finely tuning his medications following regular blood tests.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

A very pleasant doctor who appears to listen but his answers somehow do not match with what you are telling him. Doesn't seem to want to get to the root cause of the medical problem. I am afraid that he lets the rest of the practise down which generally have excellent practitioners.

Short link to review Dr Joy Pillai: http://iwgc.net/efefy