Dr Jose Bajen

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

After my toddler son had his first big fall and ended up with a black eye this Dr decided to call social services and have me go straight from the doctors to hospital to wait for them. He has never had any issues in the past. My son was being cared for that day (as normal) with a family member while I was at work other days he is in the care of a local nursery. I am a single mother so cannot afford to have him in nursery 5 days a week. Anyway, as soon as I heard about the accident I left work and jumped on the train. I knew my son had been taken to the doctor as he happened to have a drs appointment that afternoon anyway for a concern I had about it nostril. Dr Bajen had upset my family member so much by the time I got there, she had to leave to collect a drink and things for my son as in the panic had not thought we would end up at hospital. After spending 6 hours shut inside a room with nothing but plug sockets a trolley and machinery, my poor son not offered any food or drink meant he missed dinner that day then after the thorough exams my boy went through over and over again they decided to keep us in this was after midnight!! HE IS A TODDLER who was absolutely fine, even they agreed he was fine they were just concerned for his safety!!!!!! Dr Bajen had reported that not only had he a bruised eye but a bruise on his foot and a rash around the nappy. IF HE HAD BOTHERED to check his records he would see that a few weeks prior he was diagnosed with Impetigo at THE SAME Doctors which they prescribed antibiotics and gave cream for the blister type rash. And as for the tiny bruise on his foot I assume it happened at nursery, he IS a toddler after all tiny bruises CAN happen!!! I am so angry I am changing doctors as are the rest of the family. Absolutely disgusting way to treat a toddler. After a accident the best thing they can have is their home comforts and at very least food and drink. He should be ashamed. Make sure you check your patients records next time before causing them a living hell for 36 hours. Never ever have I been treated so much like a criminal when all I do is work hard to try and make sure my son has the best he can in life. Just like to add that the problem with his nostril is still there as not one of the many doctors took the time the listen, just assumed all I said was a lie. So I am changing doctors and hope that someone will be able to look at this for me soon.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

Nothing but praise for Dr Bajen have always found him to be kind and understanding.

10th August 2015
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

Dr Bajen always listens, is very helpful and actually looks at you when you are explaining what the problem is. I would thoroughly recommend him, and all of his staff members. I have to visit the surgery fairly regularly and have never had a negative experience.

22nd June 2015

The best doctor for me!

4th April 2015
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

My son had lost the use of his legs for no apparent reason. I took my son to see Dr Bajen and straight away he examined my son . He then said take him to the hospital, they will be waiting for you, your son has viral meningitis. The hospital confirmed Dr Bajen diagnosis. We are forever grateful to Dr Bajen for saving our boys life with his quick diagnosis and actions in getting our son to hospital.

Doctors working at Rochford Medical Practice