Dr Jonathan Watts

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Farningham Surgery

Dr Watts is by far the best GP I have ever had. I have a complex medical condition that very few doctors in the country know anything at all about. Dr Watts has taken the time to educate himself about my condition and has proved to be a godsend to me, taking care and time to manage my pain and also address the heart and musculoskeletal issues I have as a result of my illness. He is approachable and warm and he does not talk down to patients like some doctors can. I have even put off moving to another area as I would be so unlikely to find another GP as good as Dr Watts and care for my condition is generally so poor!

17th November 2016
Written by a carer at Farningham Surgery

Patient was rushed to hospital two days after carer agency called Dr Watts 3 times in 10 days! He came out twice after refusing once the second time and then finally going to see patient who is 88 years old and disabled. He gave the patient Voltarol again for his knee pain and Cocodamol, also said he might have a UTI and prescribed an antibiotic which was started the following day. Patient had been in bed for 5 days. The doctor on call who came to see the patient in his home the following day immediately phoned for an ambulance!! Patient had a blood clot with a history of DVT, had a severe UTI, fluid in his lungs, (pneumonia). As of tomorrow he will have been in hospital for 3 weeks with little progress as he has atrial fibrillation which the doctors have been unable to control with medication. This doctor was not monitoring this patient properly and certainly should not have told him that it was arthritis pain that he was suffering from in his knee!!!

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Farningham Surgery

Always listens and treats myself and family with a high standard. We are very grateful to have Dr Watts as our family Doctor.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Farningham Surgery

Dr Watts is an exceptional GP who always listens to my problems and I get the impression that he really cares about my health. When I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer he gave me important advice on the care route I should consider,and he was proved right as I was cured without any major side effects.

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Farningham Surgery

We, my wife and myself, find Dr Watts very approachable, caring, and willing to explain medical conditions and treatment.