Dr Jonathan Turner

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr. Turner is easy to talk to, he listens, is caring and understanding and I have complete faith in him.

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

A very thorough doctor who gave a great deal of attention to a possibly minor complaint by exploring all avenues and possibilities. I was very pleased with the treatment received.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Framlingham Medical Practice

Dr Turner once saw my daughter when we had made an emergency appointment. She was due to see another doctor, but Dr Turner had finished his appointments, saw that my little girl was in the surgery, and rather than letting her wait for her appointment, saw her straight away. This is a doctor who understands children and knows that grotty-feeling five year olds do not wait well. I have since had cause to see him about both my children, and he has been kind, wise and gentle with them. As a consequence of something that came up at the last appointment, I have had a telephone appointment to pass on information I did not have to hand when in the surgery; this was Dr Turners suggestion and a great help; he is also a doctor who understands busy lives. He is professional, personable and open, and I recommend him highly to anyone, but perhaps particularly those with little people in their lives too.