Dr Jonathan Stenner

Written by a NHS patient at Dorking Community Hospital
12th November 2021

Reading these reviews sound like a different doctor in some cases! He's always been great and makes me confident that he knows his stuff. He does have a very dry sense of humour but then so do I and I look for a doctor to fix me not become my best friend! Yes appointments get moved - we've been in a pandemic! and I think he's allowed to go on holiday too. He's been my consultant for many years for my UC and also familial risk of bowel cancer and I wouldn't change him for anyone else.

Written by a NHS patient at East Surrey Hospital
22nd October 2021

Nice enough when I finally got an appointment, listened, sent me for further tests, which got me diagnosed, but when it came for the follow up to discuss treatment, my appointment was repeatedly pushed back, and eventually cancelled and essentially ghosted. In desperation, had to resort to calling 111 cause he couldn't find 5 minutes to write me a prescription for a mild antibiotic to treat a nasty case of sibo. Thoroughly unimpressed, especially given that when I phoned his office after my appointment was pushed back the 2nd time, I found out the 1st push back was due to him being on a golfing holiday. I felt thoroughly abandoned.

• Gastroenterology