Dr Jonathan Millar

GP in Reading since 1994 when he joined Western Elms Surgery as a partner

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at Western Elms Surgery

Dr jonathan Millar is a very kind doctor he listens well and trys to do his very best to help patients to his ability . He has gone out of his medical profession todo his utmost to make me better . in his good standards . I appreciate his help very much .Great Work and Thank-you . Miss M. Rodic Reading Berks .

2nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Western Elms Surgery

Although Dr Millar has a very busy schedule I am lucky that he is my GP. An excellent Doctor who listens and is very well qualified.

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at Western Elms Surgery

Best GP ever such a nice man

29th July 2008
Written by a patient at Western Elms Surgery

Dr Millar, although often difficult to get an appointment for at short notice, is an excellent doctor and I would whole heartily recommend him to everyone I know. He listens and I think is particularly brilliant with problems I've had with my son (who is 4 now). He never makes me feel like I'm wasting him time and always explains things in plain English. I completely trust him and feel I can ask him anything! :O)