Dr Jonathan Knibb

• Neurology

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I have been under the care of Dr Knibb since 2012 for epilepsy. He is a fantastic doctor. He always listens carefully to what you have to say and takes your point of view seriously. He has never given the impression that he thinks he knows better than you and he always gives you ample opportunity to have your input into any care plan that he is proposing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is need of a neurologist!

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I saw Dr Knibb on two occasions for 'mystery' headaches that I had been suffering from for some time. Here was someone who listened,took my problem seriously,came up with several very relevant points and then really set to work to help me and best of all he did! Brilliant man and a true gentleman.

12th June 2016
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

i saw dr jonathan knibb recently found him to be very caring and understanding listened to my problems he also did not exclude my wifes views

Nearest Neurologists