Dr Jonathan Derrett

5th December 2015
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

Honest, direct and compassionate with a thorough and proactive approach. His style suits me.

23rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

A very good doctor who has always been very helpful and patient. Although I have a chronic condition which is hard to treat effectively he has always been prepared to look at alternative treatment methods and also likes to get to know you a little as well. Feel lucky to have such a competent and kind doctor.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

I had an appointment on 11th. July 2014 with this doctor as I had been feeling unusually tired over several weeks. He listened long and carefully and immediately carried out a very deep medical examination, arranged a local ECG, blood tests and an X-ray at local Southlands Hospital. On a return appointment he was not satisfied that the blood test had covered everything which he required and arranged a further test after which he was able to assure me that apart from a folic acid deficiency, which he prescribed treatment for, I had no major problem. I have felt normal (for age 83) ever since. Dr. Derritt has recently become my normal doctor and given his obvious dedication and care for his patients I consider myself extremely fortunate.

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

Best ever quack it has been my misfortune to need.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Henfield Medical Centre

Doctor Derrett has treated both my late wife and myself. I really can not find any reason for criticism. I have always found Dr Derrett caring, sympathetic and helpful whilst at the same time being efficient and professional. I consider myself very lucky to have such a good doctor. Roger Saxby