Dr Jonathan Derrett

8th September 2017

The best GP I've ever had. Thorough, compassionate and dedicated. My previous GP at the same practice, thankfully, retired and I was assigned to Dr Derrett by default. I'm very thankful.

5th December 2015

Honest, direct and compassionate with a thorough and proactive approach. His style suits me.

23rd December 2014

A very good doctor who has always been very helpful and patient. Although I have a chronic condition which is hard to treat effectively he has always been prepared to look at alternative treatment methods and also likes to get to know you a little as well. Feel lucky to have such a competent and kind doctor.

10th December 2014

I had an appointment on 11th. July 2014 with this doctor as I had been feeling unusually tired over several weeks. He listened long and carefully and immediately carried out a very deep medical examination, arranged a local ECG, blood tests and an X-ray at local Southlands Hospital. On a return appointment he was not satisfied that the blood test had covered everything which he required and arranged a further test after which he was able to assure me that apart from a folic acid deficiency, which he prescribed treatment for, I had no major problem. I have felt normal (for age 83) ever since. Dr. Derritt has recently become my normal doctor and given his obvious dedication and care for his patients I consider myself extremely fortunate.

9th December 2014

Best ever quack it has been my misfortune to need.

Short link to review Dr Jonathan Derrett: http://iwgc.net/eeaep