Dr Jonathan Brazier

7th July 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

I had a vasectomy at the surgery and from the moment I got there I was made to feel comfortable & at ease by both Dr Brazier & the nurse. Everything was explained to me in full & it was also checked each time that I understood the information. For what was expected to be an painful/awkward appointment, I came away feeling pleasantly surprised with my experience.

21st March 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Very impressed with all the team at the Parkwood surgery, in particular Dr Brazier. His bedside manner is exceptional and made me feel very relaxed about the procedure (vasectomy) explaining everything in very simple language and with good humour. I had zero pain or bruising afterwards, due in part to the simple instructions he gave me to follow and obviously the way in which he conducted the op. Would highly recommend.

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Before going in for a minor procedure, Dr. Brazier contacted me to discuss any concerns that I may have. On the day itself he ensured I was completely happy with what was going to happen and made me very relaxed and comfortable throughout. A credit to his profession.

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Excellent service, Vasectomy done with no pain and minimal bruising afterwards. Would definitely recommend.

26th February 2015
Written by a patient at Parkwood Surgery

Very good manner and full explanation of procedure. Gave detailed explanation of after care and recovery process