Dr John Wilson

25th September 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Sorry to hear that this excellent doctor has chosen to retire. Good luck for the future and a happy retirement.

21st August 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr.Wilson is not only a great medical professional but a great listener too.I have a very complex and rare illness which requires a lot of visits to the hospital,doctors and consultants. He is there with me every step of the way,quick to respond,lisase with my other doctors and spend time with me which helps the psychilogical part of my recovery.Many would say that this is one of the hardest parts and for that reason I would give Dr.Wilson,all the doctors,nurses and reception staff at Greystone my full recommendation and appriciation.

13th August 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I had been seen by Dr. Wilson a small handful of times and I must say, he is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. A very caring, thorough and reliable member of staff that is extremely nice and trustworthy. I cannot begin to fault him or his knowledge. Very professional and ever-so good at what he does!

18th June 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Incredible doctor with wonderful empathy and clinical acumen.

28th May 2015
Written by a carer at Greystone House Surgery

Always very friendly and thorough.

Short link to review Dr John Wilson: http://iwgc.net/ec3gk