Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

14th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Swales really is as good as it gets, I had a Vasectomy on Friday, no one looks forward to or enjoys this procedure but John made it easy, he was very professional by making each step very clear and all of the implications. during the op we talked to take the edge off what was happening which was actually pain free. He told me he has done 3000 odd vacectomies which shows, it was a doddle for him. couldn't have been happier with the service, not lets hope it worked!

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I saw Dr Swales for a vasectomy. I was obviously nervous about having such a delicate procedure performed. Dr Swales was such a lovely man putting me at ease straight away. He explained the procedure to me and at all times asked if I had any questions. Everything he explained was done in a way which I easily understood. Moving on to he procedure, the only uncomfortable part for me was having another man handle my testicles. The procedure was painless and done really quickly. Throughout Dr Swales continued to talk to me and we discussed all sorts of things and before I knew it he had finished. I would certainly recommend Dr Swales to anyone considering having a vasectomy. I can’t praise him highly enough.

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Swales was very friendly and set me at ease for my surgery. He answered questions and made sure I understood everything I needed to give properly informed consent. The surgery was quick and I had full confidence in his skills; there were no problems during or after to report, and I made a full recovery in a few days.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

i had a vasectomy carried out by Dr swales and would recommend him for the procedure to anyone! I previously attended the surgery for the op 4 years ago. His confidence knowledge and bed side manner was as good then as now. He helped me understand things better, and i opted out off the operation the first time but im glad it was him i talked to, as he helped me make the rite decision both times . an excellent doctor that put me at ease and explained things in a very understandable manner. Thank you.

16th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I recently had a vasectomy undertaken by dr john swales he is absolutely fantastic , a great character throughout he kept me talking so it took my mind off the procedure and made me laugh , this made me relax and less worried , he explained everything to me and my partner in detail and made sure we understood everything before and after, he gave us alot of time and care , top bloke ! Would 100% recommend him and his nurse team

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl