Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

John was very informative, professional, and reassuring - definitely put me at ease.

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

John and his assistant were very reassuring, informative and polite throughout my vasectomy appointment. They did their best to put me at ease and make me feel less anxious.

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Excellent standard of care. Clear, concise explanation of the procedure. Professional and efficient procedure, two tiny issues of pain management dealt with swiftly and effectively. Warm and friendly manner made a possibly daunting procedure easy and simple. Very grateful for how well the whole thing was handled and how comfortable I was made to feel. Would only recommend this standard is upheld. Keep up the good work!

15th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I went to Dr swales for my vasectomy he was fantastic from start to finish he explained exactly what he was going to do and kept me at ease from the start once he explained everything we got to it with the surgery we had a good chat throughout the procedure and he constantly checked I was comfortable and pain free the procedure took less than 30 mins to complete then he went over all the aftercare I was pleased with how it all went and can definitely recommend him to anyone else thinking of having a vasectomy

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I received great care from the Dr & Nurse for a treatment I had. They both put my mind at ease, feeling totally relaxed made my procedure very pleasent. I would totally recommend their services.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl