Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

He was outstanding in every area of my contact with him. I had surgery today and John and his assistant really impressed. Thank you.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr swales explained everything before and during the procedure. And made sure I understood at all times what was happening

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

The best doctor I have ever seen. Came in for a vasectomy very professional from the start very informative, I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions pre and post op. As soon as the op started I felt very comfortable with the doctor and nurse, I was informed all the way through as we chatted!!!! The op never bothered me at all, no pain whatsoever. 20 mins the Doc was done, very impressed, recovering well. I would highly recommend this Doctor. I would be very pleased if Dr Swales was my GP.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Fantastic Doctor. Very through & very informative.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr Swales is a truly fantastic doctor, my Vasectomy appointment went smoothly and i felt as comfortable as ever, i was very nervous before the appointment but was made to feel very relaxed and comfortable throughout.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl