Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

All steps of my procedure were explained to me in advance, using plain english and diagrams, to help put me at ease and let me know what to expect during the operation and afterwards. I was given every opportunity to ask questions and John knew the answers to all of them.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Fantastic. Explains everything professionally but also has time for the odd joke. Very friendly doctor.

1st March 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr Swales and accompanying nurse (apologies, forgot her name), explained the procedure and aftercare clearly, and answered any questions fully. They put me at ease straight away and the communication throughout was good. Although I hope to not have to have the procedure again, I isn't daunting at all, and I would recommend Dr Swales for anyone considering the operation, without hesitation.

16th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

From my first consultancy I was put at ease not pressured in to a decision or bombarded with complex information every step was explained and when i had the procedure i was put at ease and was talked through everything afterwards the next steps were explained fully and i was allowed to ask questions both Dr Swales and the nurse were approachable and very comforting I would fully recommend any of my friends or family to visit this facility and professional staff. (Vasectomy)

12th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr Swales made me feel very much at ease, gave great advice and carried out my procedure swiftly and with no problems. I would highly recommend him for the procedure I had (vasectomy).

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl