Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

16th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

From my first consultancy I was put at ease not pressured in to a decision or bombarded with complex information every step was explained and when i had the procedure i was put at ease and was talked through everything afterwards the next steps were explained fully and i was allowed to ask questions both Dr Swales and the nurse were approachable and very comforting I would fully recommend any of my friends or family to visit this facility and professional staff. (Vasectomy)

12th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr Swales made me feel very much at ease, gave great advice and carried out my procedure swiftly and with no problems. I would highly recommend him for the procedure I had (vasectomy).

11th February 2017
Written by a carer at Sandgate Road Surgery

A lovely friendly doctor cant believe how quick it took from start to finsh put my husband mind at ease.

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I received first class treatment from dr Swales and his nurse, they put me at ease before and throughout my procedure.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Great doctor explained every step of the op and was allow to listin to my music during the op

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl