Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr Swales made the whole vasectomy process very clear and put me at ease during the procedure. It was all over in minutes and I was given clear after care instructions.

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

I was made to feel fully at ease, everything was explained to me in detail without trying to put me off. I feel I was treated like a friend more then a patient!

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Just had a vasectomy procedure carried out by Dr John Swales, very quick and very professional , I was kept at ease and fully pre-occupied during the whole procedure ( what was I worried about!!!)

5th April 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

I have just returned home from having a vasectomy performed by Dr Swales & thought he made me feel totally relaxed through what i thought was going to be an uncomfortable/embarrassing procedure. He explained every detail to me very well & I felt completely relaxed through out the whole process. I would recommend him.

5th April 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Had a vasectomy today I couldn't of had a better dr than john made me feel comfortable,explained the procedure with detail and spoke to me throughout the whole time I was there, service was top notch I would say to anyone having a vasectomy don't worry about things it is so straight forward. Thank you John

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl