Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

21st April 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Swales was fantastic. In the pre operative consultation he explained everything in great detail with the help of diagrams. All the questions and concerns I had were already explained so when he asked if I had any questions i didn't as he covered it all. The day of the procedure he and his assistant Deborah made me feel very comfortable and again everything was explained in great detail. Very happy, thank you Dr Sealed and Deborah.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Brilliant care all round, felt completely at ease the whole time I was there. Dr Swales and the nurse made me feel very comfortable and relaxed during the procedure.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Very well looked after explains the procedure with out making it complicated and worrying. The procedure took no time at all and made you feel comfortable through out. Two days later received a phone call from the doctor to check up on my progress. OUTSTANDING!! Thankyou so much. Mr Craig Edgell

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Dr J Swales is a true professional. He gave me the best advice/medical care and surgery I could wish for. Everything was at ease & straightforward. I really don't know how he could better his profession as every part of it is top notch! It was a pleasure to have him as my doctor/surgeon. Thankyou Dr Swales!

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

My experience was the best I’ve ever had, very friendly and professional. Explained everything about the procedure & answered every question I had & also my partners. Was made to feel involved & left with a clear knowledge of after care. I can not praise enough & send my sincere thanks. I would highly recommend Dr Swales & his staff. Everyone I spoke to leading up to the procedure including was first class.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl