Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

John was friendly and professional throughout the session. He explained the procedure very clearly with a diagram so I knew what to expect. His manner and professional approach put me at ease straight away. He was genuinely interested in me and was very good at chatting during the operation to keep my mind off it. Highly recommended!

22nd June 2018
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

I can't fault Dr. Swales and his team the day of my minor Operation I was made welcome, put at ease, and an explanation of the procedure was conveyed in an excellent manner making the whole experience so much easier.

22nd June 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I went in for a vasectomy and found Dr. John Swales to be a very good doctor who talked to me throughout the procedure to keep me calm and informed. Overall very pleased and would highly recommend him.

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr swales performed my vasectomy from start to finish he made me feel at ease , he had a great bedside manner talking me through every step . The surgery was spotless and the receptionist very helpful . Aftercare was explained in great depth by the nurse who was helping with the procedure .overall what was a possible traumatic experience turned out to be made so much easier by Dr Swales .

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Swales is a very experienced man, with a great bedside manner. I had to wait several months after my initial appointment was bcancelled due to refurbishment work at my local GP surgery (Sandgate), but It was worth waiting for. His good reputation preceded him, so I was happy tp make the journey further afield to be in his care. The only suggestion I can make to improve the care, is to offer Dr Swale a room in Folkestone again, so he may continue his good work in the local area.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl