Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Excellent Doctor. On time with all his appointments, answered any questions and was thorough and well mannered throughout the procedure. Put me at ease and I had no concerns at all. Thanks.

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Thankyou Dr Swales for putting me at ease from the beginning, any questions I had were answered immediately and he explained everything clearly even drawing diagrams to show what he was going to do. Even though I was the last patient of the day he made me feel like I was the first, he was very reassuring and put me at ease throughout. It felt like I was in and out in a flash, He said if I had any concerns then I could contact him too which further put me at ease, excellent care and 100% would recommend him.

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Swales took great care when explaining the procedure. both he and his nurse were very cheerful and helpful and able to put my mind at ease. everything went very smoothly and I was very most impressed. thanks

5th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Friendly, professional doctor who explained he procedure throughly and listened and answered all questions hat were asked. A credit to the NHS.

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Thank you Dr Swales for my vasectomy. You were very professional and very kind and caring. You gave information clearly and thoroughly and I felt very reassured by your approach.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl