Dr John Swales

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

made me feel at ease, explained step by step what was happening, answered any questions I had, i would recommend him, the nurse was great too

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

I was extremely aprehensive about having the procedure done. From the very start Dr Swales was amazing!! He completely put me at ease and explained everything in great detail and made me very comfortable. Having something so personal done by a complete stranger can be hard but the doctor and he's assistant nurse were outstanding!! Many thanks Dr Swales.

17th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I came in for a Vasectomy, upon meeting Dr Swale he was very thorough in his explanations of how he was going to perform the procedure, using diagrams and making sure I was completely comfortable with what was going to take place. Though the operation he fully explained what he was doing and when needles were going in etc, making sure I was comfortable still when he could see I was in a little discomfort (down to me feeling a little nervous) After the operation we returned to Dr Swale's office where he proceeded to explain the aftercare I needed to take and when I needed to produce the samples to confirm the operation was successful. During this wrap up I stared to feel nauseous, this again was down to my reaction to the anesthetic and probably the anxiety leaving my body. Dr Swale was very understanding when I did vomit and allowed me to come back to life so to speak. Once I had recovered myself (after 5mins) we finished the consultation, he allowed me to leave by the back door of the clinic, I did not want to walk through the reception area and scare off any other person coming in for the same procedure. I am no 24 hrs after the operation and there is very little bruising in the area, I have not needed to take any painkillers or ibuprofen as of yet and I feel fine. now having the procedure, I would happily go through it again with Dr Swale, Thank you.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandgate Road Surgery

Excellent at explaining everything and about the best bedside manner I've ever encountered.

3rd June 2017
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Excellent doctor, explained everything very clearly and answered all my questions. Made me feel at ease during the whole procedure.

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr John Swales: http://iwgc.net/elwl